Samurai Delicatessen

Monday, February 27, 2006

Crispy and Creamy Rice Treat

























Continuing down my list of desserts from the Greenspan/Herme books, I made the Crispy and Creamy Rice Treat, from the first Desserts book. This has a small cake base made from ladyfinger batter. The base is sprinkled with a layer of toasted hazelnuts and broken Nestle crunch bars. Above that is a layer of a creamy, cinnamony arborio rice mixed with creme anglaise and whipped cream, set with a little gelatin. On top is a layer of thick chocolate creme anglaise, and some caramelized rice crispies.

3 Comments:

Blogger gnuf said...

In the recipe for the rice pudding, it says to use 1 1/3 cups to cook the rice. When I made this yesterday, I used the remaining 2/3 cup for the creme anglaise, even though the recipe says to only use 1/3 cup. Do you remember if that's what you did too?

5/14/2006  
Blogger catalepticat said...

I'm not certain at this point, but I think I only used 1/3C for the creme anglaise. As I recall the creme anglaise was very thick as far as creme anglaises go.

6/09/2006  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

1/07/2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home